An increasingly rare opportunity to acquire a superb one-bedroom maisonette with a retail premises below, in the heart of the town and just a short walk from the embankment and lower ferry.
The property comprises a lovely reverse level one bedroom maisonette with an impressive open plan living area and kitchen with vaulted ceiling, giving it a loft apartment feel. The maisonette is nicely presented and has a successful history of holiday letting. The shop has approximately 50sq metres of retail space and has an established tenant in situ.
Rooms and Accommodations
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- The apartment has its own private door and entrance hall off Lower Street. The entrance hall has a large cupboard with stairs rising to the first floor, stylishly and conveniently lit with low level LED lighting.
- Very generous size room with two large sash windows overlooking the front of the property, letting in lots of natural light.
- Another large room comprising matching white pedestal hand basin, toilet and P shaped bath, glass shower screen and mains water fed shower. A floor to ceiling cupboard provides storage and houses a Worcester gas boiler which produces domestic hot water as well as for the central heating.
- STAIRS RISE TO THE SECOND FLOOR:
- With large windows and glass balustrades, the stairwell is light and conveniently lit with low level LED lights for night-time safety.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA:
- Fantastic, large open plan space comprising lounge, dining area and kitchen with impressive high vaulted ceilings and beams, flooded with natural light from two large sash windows overlooking the front of the property, one to the rear and four Velux windows in the roof. The kitchen has a range of floor and wall mounted units housing an undercounter fridge, NEFF electric oven with matching gas hob and extractor above.
- THE SHOP:
- Nicely presented retail premises covering approximately 50sq metres. The shop has a useful storage area, kitchenette, and toilet. The lease is up for renewal on the 22/03/2027. Rent currently £13,000 per annum.
- TENURE: Freehold
- COUNCIL TAX BAND:
- Business rated