Decluttering Services 362
My Garage Has Been Transformed
Overall rating 

Communication 

Quality / Service 

Professionalism 

Value for money 

Come again / Recommend 

"I contacted Lorraine at Harmonise Your Life after seeing a Facebook post. Ive had problems with clutter for years, so this was a big step. The recent death of a close family member had made me contemplative, and ready to make changes. I liked the fact Lorraine has life coaching skills, amongst many others. The areas I needed help with were discussed via email and a consultation in person arranged at our home. After considering a budget and the time I could dedicate to the sessions, we agreed to do 4 hour sessions fortnightly. This worked well as it gave me time to deal with items, and do work in between. In 6 weeks, and only 3 sessions, my garage has been transformed. Its been hard work and isnt finished, but the workshop I was hoping to create is taking shape! Lorraine is patient, sensitive to the situation, and has worked through the chaos in my wake, in Lorraines words I've "moved mountains' we both have! Ive been worried that I would continue to move my clutter from place to place, but I now realise thats just part of the process of dealing with it ive never been past before. I have a spare room and loft to work through , i know who to call...."
HM
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments