OvenGleamers are a professional domestic eco friendly oven cleaning service. Cleaning AGAs, Range Cookers, single and double ovens, hobs, extractors, BBQs and microwaves in Salcombe, Kingsbridge, Dartmouth, Totnes, Modbury and the whole of the South Hams for over five years. Fully insured and approved by Trading Standards. We are a first rate LOCAL oven cleaning service at an affordable price (and we charge for the oven rather than how dirty it is).
- Trained thoroughly to ensure they can clean your oven efficiently, effectively and thoroughly. The BEST job in the FASTEST time.
- Given the best oven cleaning equipment and to ensure they can clean your oven efficiently and safely with no fuss or mess for you. No asking you for water or asking you to heat your oven up before we get there. We also take all the oven waste with us and don’t leave it you as some of our competitors do.
- Trained to use the best system of oven cleaning to ensure they don’t waste time cleaning your oven.
- Thorough cleaning of the whole oven including the racks and grill pan.
- Cleaning of the self cleaning sides of the ovens.
- Cleaning the ceiling of the oven, and the fan cover and the fan itself.
- Making sure that every last bit of dirt is cleaned from your door including inside the door.
- Ensuring your kitchen is spotless before we leave, including ensuring the floor is clean.
- We use a vegetable based cleaning product to clean your oven. It is so safe you could eat it. It also hasn’t been tested on animals.
- The product we used has also been approved by the Vitreous Enamel Association so is the best product to clean inside your oven or the outside of your AGA cooker.
- We don’t use a gas heated dip tank system in our van as our competitors do. They leave a gas flame burning in their van, or on the roadside whilst they clean inside your home. We use a system that is safe for us and for you.
- We don't use caustic cleaners in your home - as most of our competitors do - if they are heating up the oven when they are cleaning it they are using either caustic soda gel or Potassium Hydroxide - These are corrosive to the skin and eyes and to the internal organs when inhaled – and it can be hard to avoid breathing in the fumes when it is being used in your kitchen. Also if the residue is not removed from your oven it will rot - rusting pretty quickly.
Call OvenGleamers on 01626 572277 or 07553 797177 or contact Lee through the green button.