PTARB provides professional tree management, based in the South Hams. All aspects of Tree Surgery.
What exactly is Arboriculture?
Well, it is the cultivation, study, management, maintenance and care of our trees. Like all living things, every tree has its day and so it is important they are cared for and monitored from a young sapling right through to a mature monument.
This is where myself, as an Arborist, plays a key role.
Our services include:
- Tree surveys and reports (visual and aerial).
- Development Site reports. Such as bs5837's
- Tree assessments for safety and/or TPO planning applications.
- Tree planting and plans.
- After-care and formative pruning.
- Tree surgery and remedial work.
- Pruning, maintenance schedules and tree management plans.
- Woodland management, including fencing.
- Freelance climbing for existing tree companies.
We are proud to offer expert Tree Surgery throughout the South hams and Devon. Our team holds all required qualifications and many more to allow us to efficiently, proffessionally and most importantly, safetly carry out the required task whilst meeting British Standards. Tree Surgery is more than just cutting a tree, it is knowing where to cut and how the tree will react. Our specialist lowering equipment is continually updated and maintained to allow us to remove trees in particularly confined and high target areas.
Our tree work is carried out to British standards:3998 (2010) by qualified and insured Arborists with up to £5,000,000 public liability cover and employers liability insurance
Contact us for more information.