Universal Tree Care is committed to providing professional tree care and management work across the South Hams.
Universal Tree Care is committed to providing professional tree care and management work across the South Hams, which includes:
- Tree & Stump Removal
- Hedge Maintenance
- Estate Management
- Site Clearance
- Tree Planting
- Woodland & Forestry Management
- Crown Reductions & Thinning
- Tree Safety Advice
- Veteran & Ancient Tree Management
- Submitting/Working on Tree Preservation Order (TPO) & Conservation Area (CA) applications
- Emergency 24 Hour Call Out
Customer care and satisfaction are paramount. This is why Universal Tree Care provides competitive rates for domestic, private and commercial tree work, at efficient work rates, whilst leaving work sites tidy.
Please get in contact wth us for any furhter inforamation and advice. Any quotations are free, with no obligations.
All works are:
- Covered by ‘Public and Products Liability’ to £5 million and ‘Employers’ Liability’ to £10 million.
- Carried out to ‘BS3998: 2010 Tree work – recommendations’ standards.
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER) and Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 (HASAW) are adhered to.
All climbing and lifting equipment are subject to rigorous LOLER (LOLER stands for: Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations inspections) daily, weekly and by an external examiner on a six month cyclic bases.
Tommy, the owner of Universal Tree Care, team leader and lead climber has an eternal passion for trees, mycology (the study of Fungi) and nature in general. He holds a BSc (Hons) in Forestry, Level 3 National Diploma in Arboriculture and NPTC chainsaw tickets 30, 31, 38, 39, Manually Fed Wood Chipper, and is a technician memeber of the Arboricultural Association. He has a strong work ethic, ensures meticulous attention to detail, and employs professional qualified Arborists and Foresters for any work undertaken.