Property Management 400
Property Management
Overall rating 

Communication 

Quality / Service 

Professionalism 

Value for money 

Come again / Recommend 

This letter is to confirm Charlie Heckstall-Smith was retained by me to assume the care and management of my country home over a four year period, which conclude with the sale of Woodlands Farm in 2011. During this time Charlie was responsible for all matters relating to the care of the farm from preparing annual maintenance schedules, overseeing all agreed works, managing budgets to managing the care and presentation of 25 acres of gardens, parkland, fields and kitchen gardens. He also managed all staff and oversaw the letting of the property for a 2 year period and oversaw the marketing and sale of the farm on my behalf. It would be appropriate to say Charlie relieved me of a huge responsibility at a difficult time yet he kept me fully aware and fully informed at all times about the running of the farm through regular reports and meetings leaving with the feeling the farm was in good hands. In conclusion, I would recommend Charlie without hesitation to anyone who needs their property managed and will always be grateful for his help, kindness and professionalism throughout. 
ME
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments