Lemonfest, now in its 8th year is organised by a group of local people, for the people of Newton Abbot and surrounding areas.
The two-day festival which takes place on 8th – 9th June, at Newton Abbot Racecourse in the beautiful area of South Devon.
Camping Tickets are available for the Friday & Saturday nights; where we have a small but perfectly formed Silent Disco to keep everyone entertained. Oh, and a late night bar – of course. A limited no of Campervan passes are also available.
On Friday 8th June – doors open for campers only at 5pm – and everyone else at 6pm – with music finishing at midnight.
On Saturday 9th June – gates open for General Admission ticket holders at 11am, and music finishes at midnight – with no re-entry past 7pm.
Those with Camping Tickets can stay until midday on Sunday.
Here is a quick summary of general points on the event that might help!
– No alcohol is allowed to be brought in to the festival
• No illegal substances or weapons are permitted into the festival
• No food is to be brought into the festival, without reasonable dietary reasons – of which we must be notified of prior to the day
• All campers must be off site by 12pm on Sunday 10th June
• Festival gates open at 6pm on Friday 8th June
• Under 18’s MUST be accompanied by an adult
• No animals are allowed in to the festival
• All festival attendees are liable to being searched on entry by security
• Full festival programmes will be available for purchase on the gate for £2