Required full time Permanent position to join our team working throughout Devon and Cornwall.
- a creative and practical approach
- design and drawing skills
- observational skills and an eye for detail
- IT skills including computer-aided design (CAD)
- negotiation and leadership skills
You’ll usually specialise in an area like:
- landscape design
- landscape management
- landscape science
- landscape planning
- urban design
Your day-to-day duties might include:
- meeting with clients to discuss their needs
- surveying sites to look at existing plant and animal life, and natural resources
- getting the views of local residents, businesses and other people who use the site
- using CAD packages to draw up ideas for clients to choose from
- presenting your design ideas to clients
- drawing up contracts and managing the tendering process for contractors
- writing reports and environmental impact assessments
- giving evidence to public enquiries
- monitoring the progress of projects
Physical work involved.
Drivers licence and CSCS Card preferred.
Please send your CV to the email address provided.