Based near Kingsbridge, South Devon, on the Kingsbridge to Dartmouth coastal road. With over three decades of experience on this site we aim to cater both to locals and tourists by offering all the every day essential products from DIY products to pet food as well as an enormous range of outdoor products from camping and caravanning, kayaking/canoeing, beach gear, surfing products, shooting, hiking, and so much more!
Established in 1987, Ashby’s began as a family-run business on the stunning Kingsbridge to Dartmouth coastal road. This East Charleton store remains, under the name Ashby’s of Kingsbridge, as well as, in 2018, being joined by Ashby’s of Salcombe with The Blue Whale Cafe, just a few miles away on the main road between Malborough and Salcombe.
- Wetsuits, Rash Vests, Life Jackets, & More
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Surf, Paddle, Body, & Skim Boards
- Marine Chandlery
- Beach Gear: Swimming Costumes, Inflatables, Buckets, etc.
- Rods, Reels, Fishing Tackle, Live & Frozen Bait
- Tents, Sleeping Bags, Stoves, & More
- CampingGaz outlet, Gas Cartridges, Regulators, & More
- Walking Boots, Survival Gear, & Rucksacks
- Shooting Gear, Cartridges, Pellets, & Air Weapons
- Household, Kitchenware, & Gardening Supplies
- Pet Toys, Food, & Beds
- Unique, Local, Handmade Gifts
- DIY, Tool, & Hardware
- Caravanning & Motorhome Basics
- Car Care Products, Tools, & Accessories
- On-Site Vehicle Jetwash