Dartmouth's premier dry stack, boat storage and marine engineering services for boat and yacht owners in South Devon.
Sympathetically nestled on the River Dart, upriver from Dittisham is Blackness Marine. Our family run boatyard offers a comprehensive range of boating solutions from a stunning location. These include:
- Drystack – Quality storage package with professional assisted launch & recovery with fresh water pressure wash upon each recovery from April – October with covered storage November – March.
- Boat storage – both covered over winter and outside hard standing, fully powered yard with water points throughout and galvanised yacht cradles for fin keeled craft.
- Marine Engineering Department
- Maintenance and Refit contractors working onsite year round
- Craneage - lifting capacity up to 20 tonnes
- Rigging - traditional and modern
- Collection and delivery within the Dart
If you’re seeking an access point to the water, our inspired solutions will get you out on the water, maximising usage, improving economies through minimising maintenance costs, enabling you the pleasure of boating with complete peace of mind to simply enjoy the enchanting River Dart and surrounding coastline from Blackness Marine. We have a host of options available for a variety of boaters and proudly support fellow marine trades around the locale through the services provided at Blackness Marine.
Everyone is met with a smile at Blackness and will receive excellent customer service, the very essence of our business. Our highly experienced team will ensure that you are set up on the package that is just right for you. Contact us today to find out more.