Parkland Caravan & Camping Site Kingsbridge - AA five pennant premier caravan and camping site, located in the heart of South Hams. Well-maintained grounds, open all year.
Camping and Touring
Parkland offers you a selection of ‘super’ pitches with gravel base and fully serviced grass pitches.
The site has a large, wide entrance for easy access and we offer our pitches for tents, trailer tents, caravans and motor homes, including RV’s up to 13 metres.
The fully serviced individual grass pitches are located within our camping ‘paddock’. Each pitch is approximately 9m x 9m, backed by natural hedgerow and sided with lollipop fencing with colourful planting. These pitches all have 16amp electric hook-up, mains water tap, grey waste drainage and your own picnic bench.
The super pitches provide you with a gravel base (12m x 5m) for your unit and a grass area (up to 3m), 16amp electric hook-up, mains water point and full drainage for grey and black waste and a traditional bench seat.
The site can also accommodate (by prior arrangement) RV’s up to 13 metres on selected pitches.
We request that all awnings, canopies, extensions and guy ropes to be within your allocated pitching area.
Parking is available for one car on each pitch, additional cars, boats or trailers maybe accommodated on site by prior arrangement (additional fees may apply).
As noted all the pitches have 16 amp electric hook-up which are tested annually and approved by NICEIC. For pitches with 16amp electric hook-up you must have your own appropriate leads/connections. All caravans must have a current gas/electric safety certificate.
Remember, we are especially for adults…!
Dogs are not permitted on site.
A seasonal pitch at Parkland offers you the ideal base to explore and enjoy all that this area of outstanding natural beauty within South Devon has to offer, whether its just for weekends or the whole summer.
Your caravan will be sited on a generous level, gravel based ‘super pitch’ with 16amp electric hook-up, mains water supply and full mains drainage for grey and black waste.
- The ‘super pitches’ are suitable for a twin axle caravan (up to 26ft) with a pitching area for an awning, and parking for one vehicle
- And of course as a seasonal pitch customer, the on-site amenities are available for your convenience and comfort
- We offer a 12 month seasonal pitch contract (limited nights included) with your caravan sited from April to October, and winter storage from October to April
- With a seasonal pitch you can save on your fuel costs, save on your travelling time and your set up time – just arrive, sit back, relax and enjoy!
- To discuss pitch availability and terms, or to arrange a site viewing please contact the site office
We are pleased to offer you two options for a self catering stay at Parkland
Auntie Bett’s is a small and cosy double room with en-suite shower room and micro kitchen. You will be amazed at facilities provided within this small room.
Tonto’s View is a luxury one bedroom bungalow with lovely views over the adjacent rolling countryside. Queen size bed, open plan lounge area, dining area and fully fitted kitchen, large wet room shower (suitable for disabled use) and outside seating to enjoy the views.
New for 2020 we are now delighted to offer you two high quality ‘glamping’ options at Parkland
Garden View is our cabin and has lovely views over the countryside towards Kingsbridge and Salcombe. The cabin has a double bed and seating area with its own mini kitchen and ensuite facilities, and of course outside seating to enjoy the views.
Estuary View is a small shepherds hut with double bed and seating, outside decking with stunning views towards the estuary. You also have you own mini kitchen and shower/WC facilities.
Parkland offers you excellent on-site amenities for your comfort on your modern holiday whether its for a quick camping trip, a summer holiday or a luxury glamping break.
Two amenity buildings, both fully heated; one with central heating and one which is completely winterised with underfloor heating, and of course all facilities have free constant hot water.
- Fully tiled personal washrooms, each with toilet, washbasin and ‘wet room’ shower
- Hand dryers, hairdryer and shaver points
- Large universal washrooms, each with toilet, washbasin and ‘wet room’ shower
- Disabled suite, with large wet room shower, low level basin, toilet with grab rails, emergency pull cord and a ‘sit in’ bath.
- Onsite shared use BBQ with outside seating, and an indoor dining room
- Social room with comfy sofas, complimentary tea and coffee, TV and traditional board games
- Mini kitchen with microwave, toaster and kettle, breakfast bar and stools, along with a fridge and a freezer.
- Modern laundry room with coin operated commercial washing machine, dryer, ironing facilities and hand-wash only sink.
- Indoor dishwashing rooms, all with free constant hot water
- BBQ wash-up area
- Mains drinking water points at all pitches
- 16amp electric hook-up for all pitches
- Grey and Black waste disposal points (majority of pitches)
- Motorhome service point (dump point)
- Local Tourist Information
- Picnic benches on all grass pitches
- Taxi booking service (normal taxi fare applicable)
- Holiday lending library
- A small on-site shop offering provisions and camping essentials (seasonal opening hours apply – occasionally by honesty box)
- Calor Gas
- Free Wi-Fi available on site
- ‘Green’ waste disposal system – we ask all customers to use the appropriate recycling bins
- Complimentary battery and mobile phone charging service
- Eco friendly timer and sensor controlled lighting system
- CCTV and overnight security lighting
- Electric vehicle charging point
- Security barrier entrance with personal ‘pin’ number control (barrier locked 11.30pm to 6.45am)
Onsite we have a small shop located within our reception area. We stock a selection of fresh local produce.
- Glass bottled milk
- Free range eggs
- Bacon and sausages
- Local bakery bread, croissants and cakes
Everyday provisions and essential items, along with basic camping supplies and Calor gas.
Please note that the shop is seasonal and hours will vary depending on the time of year and occasionally by honesty box!
We look forward to welcoming you to Parkland whether you are camping or glamping, touring or self catering.