Review Detail

Fab from start t finish
Overall rating

Communication

Quality / Service

Professionalism

Value for money

Come again / Recommend

I just want to thank you for organising such an absolutely fantastic holiday in Vietnam for us. This was one hell of a Christmas present from my darling Sarah and the trip turned out to be even better, by some margin, than I could ever have imagined.

We enjoyed every moment, from start to finish. It is a fascinating, enchanting and beautiful country and thanks to your clever and meticulous planning we managed to see an awful lot of it.

You designed a brilliant itinerary, which meant we got to see such fascinating sights as the Chuchi tunnels and the Halong Bay islands without ever feeling under any stress or time pressure. The organisation of cabs and cars was flawless - always on time, totally dependable. The hotels were excellent, the guides first class.

This was the most memorable holiday I have ever had and I have vivid memories of every part of it. Huge credit to you for the way it was organised and for ensuring that what could have been a hectic, stressful programme in fact turned into a series of utterly wonderful experiences. I am sure Sarah would say much the same - we had the most wonderful time together.
MW
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments