Welcome to ADS Windows and Doors Ltd, suppliers of quality uPVC Windows, uPVC Doors, Conservatories and Blinds throughout the South Hams.
ADS Windows and Doors are a trusted local company with over 40 years experience in the home improvement market.
We supply and install High Quality uPVC & Aluminium Improvements and are conveniently located in Ivybridge, near Plymouth, Devon. We have highly experienced engineers & installers covering the South West.
We specialise in the latest 'A' Energy Rated Replacement Windows, Doors, Conservatories and Roofline and Guttering Installations. As well as replacement of misted or broken down Double Glazed Sealed Units and Double Glazing Repairs.
There are absolutely no high pressure sales with us, we provide Free No Obligation Quotations as well as friendly, well-informed, expert advice and do not send out pushy salespersons that have a bad reputation in our industry.
ADS also specialise in replacement or cladding of Fascia & Soffits in low maintenance PVCu.
For any information or to arrange an appointment please contact us on 01752 890900 or use our contact form.
High Quality, Low Maintenance uPVC Windows from a local trusted company.
- Replacement Double Glazed Sealed Units
- Replace your steamed up double glazing
- Insulating Glass
- Self-Cleaning Glass
- Texture Glass
- Special Glass (Lead Patterned, Georgian Style, UPVc or Aluminium)
- Vertical Sliding Sash Windows
Add style, elegance and tradition to your home with our Vertical Sliding Sash Windows. Increase character and add value to your property with stunning uPVC or Aluminium Sliding Sash Windows for modern or traditional homes.
Choosing our Vertical Sliding Sash Windows will give you all the benefits of a modern window but with all the charm and character of a traditional Sliding Window. Our Vertical Sliding Sash Windows are designed to provide optimum strength, superior thermal properties, sound insulation and excellent weathering performance.
Secondary glazing involves adding an extra slim-line window in addition to your existing windows. Designed to keep the heat in and the noise out!
- Horizontal Sliders
- Hinged Units
- Vertical Sliding
- Lift Outs
- Shaped Units
What are the benefits of secondary glazing:-
- Improved thermal insulation (can improve thermal performance by more than 60%)
- Save Money on Heating Bills
- Highly Efficient for Noise Reduction and Insulation
- Secondary Glazing provides and increased level of Security
- Retain the Exterior Character - Ideal for Listed Buildings
High Quality, Low Maintenance uPVC Doors from a local trusted company.
Your front door provides you with style and security, and therefore is one of the most important features you can buy for your home.
We appreciate that everyone has their individual preferences, which is why we go that little bit further than anyone else to ensure that you get exactly what you want. Not only have we developed our widest uPVC doors range to date, but we also provide the flexibility to personalise your door by offering the widest choice of glass designs on the market.
Quality is something we take seriously, so you can relax knowing your home is secure, and will be for years to come. Protect the things you value the most.
All our uPVC doors undergo rigorous testing to ensure they meet and exceed the latest building regulations. When you buy a Portal door you can rest assured you are investing in a quality product.
- The best quality uPVC doors available
- Superior good looks that last for years
- Minimal maintenance required
- 10 year guarantee
- A comprehensive range of uPVC door styles
- A wide range of glazing designs
- Three woodgrain effects guaranteed not crack, peel or fade
- External skin that will not discolour
- Outstanding acoustic and thermal properties
Independently tested to the latest building regulations and conforming to British Standards.
We also provide High Performance Composite (Glass Reinforced Plastic 'GRP') Doors, a Quality front door solution which Exceeds Standard with Advanced Construction.
Bi Folding Doors
High Quality, Low Maintenance uPVC Bi Fold Doors from a local trusted company.
Fast becoming a must-have product, our Bi-Folding doors are designed to enhance and maximise the space available in your home, opening up the space you already have making it lighter and brighter.
Our Bi-Folding doors are energy efficient and are completely lead free making them environmentally friendly.
Ideal in the summer as they make the most of the summer's natural light but they are also designed to withstand harsh winter conditions.
Available in the standard White, Cream, Oak and Rosewood finishes as well as a wide range of other colour options and finishes. The handles and hinges are available in White, Chrome or Gold finishes so that the doors can be tailored to suit your home.
- Purpose designed Bi-Fold door
- Simple to install
- Easy to Operate
- Minimal Maintenance
- Internal or external opening. Both options are internally beaded
- 70mm deep outer frame
- Fully sculptured frames
- Secure shoot bolt locking
- Standard Liniar frame details allowing all clip on ancillary items to fit
- Co-extruded sash with Liniar's patented glazing seal
- Concealed hardware: Stainless steel track mounted in-board, only hinge knuckles visible when door is closed
- Slim sight lines: Slimmer panel joint sight lines, bespoke sash profile maximises glazed areas
- Low threshold: Less trip hazards due to the range of low threshold options available.
- Wheel Chair Friendly
Sliding and Patio Doors
High Quality, Low Maintenance uPVC In-Line Sliding Patio Doors from a local trusted company.
Our In-Line sliding Patio Doors are designed to meet the needs of the most discerning home owner, manufactured by the UK market leaders to the very highest specifications and security standards.
The very highest levels of security are achieved through multiple locking points and a built in 'anti-jacking' system that ensures the door cannot be lifted off from the outside.
Sliding Door and Patio Door Specification:-
- Slim stepped 86mm outer frame reduces plaster cutback
- Internal sliding panels for added security
- Choice of White, Gold or Chrome handles
- Low track, low threshold system (optional)
- Low line gasket co-extruded to sash
- High performance 28mm glazing as standard
- 3 chamber sash for maximum efficiency and strength
- Six point locking system for outstanding security
- Concealed fixings
- Steel Reinforced
Enhance your lifestyle with a High Quality, Low Maintenance Conservatory from a local trusted company.
A conservatory is a room with a view for all seasons, a perfect area for relaxation, studying, working, dining and entertaining. A conservatory can be described as the most versatile space in the home. Somewhere you can enjoy your garden in comfort, catch the sun and eat, either in winter or summer months.
Styles of conservatory include, Victorian, Georgian, Edwardian, Gable and Traditional Lean-to Conservatories.
You can add options that can help protect against the glare of the sun, combat damage from the sun’s rays, offer protection against heat or fit self-cleaning glass.
- A wide range of finishes (Rosewood, Mahogany, Golden Oak or Brilliant White, uPCV or Aluminium
- Polycarbonate or Toughened Glass Roofing Panels
- Pilkington Curvo Glass Therm (improving thermal efficiency)
- Pilkington Activ Clear (self cleaning)
- Pilkington Activ Neutral (increased protection from the sun)
Fascias, Soffits, Downpipes and Cladding
The final touch to any property, ADS has this covered too.
Hard-wearing, low-maintenance uPVC fascia board - designed for direct fixing to rafters.
uPVC Clapping Board
Cost-effective uPVC fascia system for fitting to existing timber fascias.
High-quality, low-maintenance uPVC soffit boards in a range of styles to suit any home.
uPVC Gutters and Downpipes
Effective, efficient uPVC gutters and downpipes for all types of domestic and commercial property. When you need effective, robust and attractive uPVC guttering and downpipes, look no further than the complete range of rainwater systems and accessories manufactured by Marshall Tufflex.
We supply systems suitable for all types of domestic and commercial property, with styles ranging from the classic half-round and square-line gutters to decorative ogee guttering. We also supply and fit a range of high capacity gutters and rainwater downpipes suitable for larger commercial projects.
'Refresh tired old brickwork or timber wall cladding with robust, low maintenance uPVC Cladding'.
If your existing timber wall cladding is deteriorating or you have a problem area of brick or render that you want to conceal, ADS uPVC Cladding is the ideal solution and choice. Available in two aesthetic styles and a range of wood grain finishes for a look that complements your home and surroundings.