South Hams Local News - Tagged by: Precaution

Read local news, members' featured articles and offers in the South Hams in South Devon. All news tagged with: Precaution

Try our advanced search tool

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Two taken to hospital after gas leak in Totnes salon
General News SA Sam Acourt July 17, 2021 126

Blog Tags

Search by Tag
Select existing or new tags and apply to your post.
Two women were taken to hospital as a precaution after a leak from a fridge in a high street salon in Totnes.  
1 results - showing 1 - 1