Shute Motor Vehicle Repairs - SMVR offers a range of high quality garage services to customers in Kingsbridge and local villages in the South Hams.
An MOT is an annual examination of any vehicle that is over 3 years old. It is the responsibility of any vehicle owner to ensure their vehicle is examined and has a valid MOT certificate every 12 months.
At SMVR once the test is completed, we will clearly explain any failure points or advisory notes and discuss your options with you.
Servicing and Repairs
We offer servicing and repairs for cars of all makes and models. Using the latest diagnostic equipment and technology, we are able to get you back on the road in no time at all.
We will provide you with a range of high quality garage services including:
- Car servicing
- Tyre fitting service
- Car and engine diagnostics
- Pre MOT checks
SMVR we will guide you through your tyre choices to ensure the right tyre is picked for your vehicle and budget. We specialise in all makes of vehicle tyres including Bridgestone, Goodyear, Continental and Pirelli.
Tyres are the only point of contact that your vehicle has with the road, so it is vital for your safety and everyone around you that your tyres are in good condition and that the tyre depth is within the legal requirement.
- Look for any cracks or bulges which might indicate damage
- Look for any cuts of scratches that might have occurred through kerbing the vehicle
- Look for any wear in the thread or a ‘smoothness’ to the tyre. This might indicate an illegal ‘bald’ tyre
- Shaking (or juddering) of the steering wheel at higher speeds
To book your vehicle in for a Repair or Service, please contact us by phone, email or send a message.