13th Century, award winning, village pub serving locally sourced food. Cooked on site by our own chef.
About the Church House Inn
Welcome to the Church House Inn, Churchstow, a 13th Century village pub steeped in history and bursting with original charm and character.
Inglenook fireplace, log burners & beams a plenty, with legends of smuggling monks and secret tunnels down in the well in the rear entrance, leading to the Church and beyond.
A perfect place to relax, step back in history and enjoy really good honest pub food, a mix of classic & contemporary dishes with daily Chef's seasonal specials.
About our food
The South Hams has a wealth of seriously good food right on its doorstep.
Our menus are tailored to tap into this ever growing supply on a daily basis. We are proud to be a local pub, supporting local farms and producers.
- Serving Pub Classics and Seasonal specials Tuesday to Sunday, Lunch & Dinner
- A mix of contemporary & classic dishes
- Sunday Lunch - Traditional Roast & Sunday Specials
- From Spring Bank Holiday weekend Handmade pizzas
- Eat in or Take Away!
- Specials diets (gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian & vegan) always available
- Children's menu
Drop in for one on the way back from the beach for a real crowd pleaser. Please note: The delivery to your table cannot always be co-ordinated with other menu items.