Wembury is a peninsula village lying within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with the Yealm estuary on the east and close to Plymouth Sound. It lies alongside the South West Coast Path.
- Sat Nav - PL9 0JE
- Nearest Town - Plymouth (7.1 miles/25 minutes via Wembury Road)
- Chocolate Box Rating - 6/10
- Nearest Beach - Wembury Beach, favoured for its surfing and rock pooling
- Community Website - www.wemburyparishcouncil.info
Church, primary school, community centre, shops and sub-post office.
Food, Drink & Eating Out
- The Odd Wheel – www.theoddwheel.co.uk
- Seasonal café and shop at the beach - 01752 862538 – www.wemburymarinecentre.org
Well known for
Its Marine Centre managed by Devon Wildlife Trust.