The village and parish of Brixton is the gateway to the South Hams from Plymouth. It dates back to mediaeval times and has a number of buildings of historical interest including St Mary’s parish church.
- Sat Nav - PL8 2BS
- Nearest Town - Plymouth (5.4 miles/15 minutes via A379)
- Chocolate Box Rating - 6/10
- Nearest Beach - Wembury Beach
- Community Website - www.brixton-village.co.uk
Village stores and post office, Otter Nurseries (including café), www.otternurseries.co.uk, Ladybirds day nursery - 01752 881161.
Food, Drink & Eating Out
- Foxhound Inn - www.foxhoundinn.co.uk
- Just Williams - www.justwilliamsrestaurant.co.uk
- Brixton Fish & Chips - 01752 880362
Well known for
St Mary's Parish Church.