A large village on the southern edge of Dartmoor and within the Dartmoor National Park.
- Sat Nav - TQ10 9BE
- Nearest Town - Ivybridge (5.9 miles/13 minutes via B3213)
- Chocolate Box Rating - 6/10
- Nearest Beach - Slapton Sands Beach and Torcross Sands Beach
- Community Website - www.southbrent.org.uk
Wide range of shops including supermarket, delicatessen, chemists, post office, bank and more.
Food, Drink & Eating Out
- The Oak Inn - www.oakonline.net
- The Pack Horse - www.packhorse.co.uk
- Crumbs & Cuppa café and bakery - 01364 73004
Well known for
South Brent Summer Carnival Week in June and South Brent Floodlit Winter Carnival in November.