A lovely waterside village favoured by celebrities and connected by passenger ferry to Dartmouth and National Trust Greenway, home to Agatha Christie, on the opposite bank of the River Dart.
- Sat Nav - TQ6 0ES
- Nearest Town - Dartmouth (6.7 miles/20 minutes via A3122)
- Chocolate Box Rating - 10/10
- Nearest Beach - Blackpool Sands Beach (nr Dartmouth)
- Community Website - www.dittisham.org.uk
Post office and stores, church, village hall, football pitch, plum orchard.
Food, Drink & Eating Out
- The Ferry Boat Inn - www.ferryboatinndittisham.pub
- Red Lion Inn - www.redlioninn.co.uk
- Anchorstone Cafe - www.anchorstonecafe.co.uk
- Fingals Hotel - www.fingals.co.uk
Well known for
Coombe Farm Studios Art Gallery - www.coombefarmstudios.com
Annual Ditsum Regatta in August