Dartington is a popular village on the outskirts of Totnes and West of the River Dart. Home to the Dartington Cider Press Centre which is part of the world famous Dartington Hall Trust.
- Sat Nav - TQ9 6JD
- Nearest Town - Totnes (1.9 miles/5 minutes via A385)
- Chocolate Box Rating - 7/10
- Nearest Beach - Blackpool Sands Beach
- Community Website - www.dartington.org
Parish church, two schools, petrol station, post office and general stores, Barn Cinema on the Dartington Hall estate screening films and cultural events daily, small industrial estate.
Annual Ways with Words festival in July hosted by the Dartington Trust - www.wayswithwords.co.uk, annual Dartington International Summer School in August, plus many other events and workshops run by the Trust throughout the yea - www.dartington.org.
Food, Drink & Eating Out
- Dartington Cider Press Centre
- Shinners Bridge (including the Venus Café - www.lovingthebeach.co.uk)
- Round House and White Hart bar and restaurant at Dartington Hall - www.dartington.org
- The Cott Inn - www.cottinn.co.uk
- Staverton Bridge Nursery café (Thurs-Suns inc.) - www.stavertonbridgenursery.comRiverford Field Kitchen - www.riverford.co.uk.