Charming creekside village nestling alongside a tributary of the River Dart.
- Sat Nav - TQ9 6SE
- Nearest Town - Totnes (4.1 miles/15 minutes via Aish Road and A385)
- Chocolate Box Rating - 8/10
- Nearest Beach - Blackpool Sands Beach or Paignton Seafront Beach
- Community Website - www.stokegabriel.co.uk
Post office and general stores.
Food, Drink & Eating Out
- The Castle Inn - 01803 782255
- The Church House Inn - 01803 782384
- The River Shack - www.therivershack.co.uk
Well known for
Its mill pond and crab fishing from the quay, Stoke Gabriel Carnival end July/beginning of August - www.facebook.com/StokeGabriel/Carnival.