A small but thriving village well positioned for access to Salcombe, National Trust Overbecks at Sharpitor, popular local beaches and the South West Coast Path.
- Sat Nav - TQ7 3RN
- Nearest Town - Salcombe (2.3 miles/5 minutes via A381)
- Chocolate Box Rating - 7/10
- Nearest Beach - South Sands Beach and Soar Mill Cove Beach
- Community Website - www.malboroughvillage.org.uk
Post office/stores, garage and co-op stores, two churches, pre-school, primary school, village hall playing fields, two tennis courts and children’s play area.
Food, Drink & Eating Out
- The Royal Oak - www.royaloakdevon.com
- The Old Inn - 01548 561320
- East Soar Walkers' Hut - www.eastsoaroutdoorexperience.co.uk
Well known for
Regular annual performances by well known local amateur dramatics group, MAD.