A ‘gateway’ village straddling the A379 route to Kingsbridge and Salcombe from the A38. Some superb circular walks in and around the Avon valley.
- Sat Nav - TQ7 4QH
- Nearest Town - Kingsbridge (4.1 miles/15 minutes via A379)
- Chocolate Box Rating - 6/10
- Nearest Beach - Bantham Beach
- Community Website - www.loddiswell.org
Post Office/general stores plus corner shop, primary school, playing field and community hall.
Food, Drink & Eating Out
- South Devon Chilli Farm - www.southdevonchillifarm.co.uk
- Avon Mill Garden Centre - www.avonmill.com
- Valley View Café - www.aunevalleymeat.co.uk
- Loddiswell Inn - www.loddiswellinn.co.uklinn.co.uk
Well known for
Central to South Devon AoNB including areas of protected woodland extending along the River Avon valley. Loddiswell Show in August - www.loddiswell-show.org.uk.